Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Yet another Christmas approaches

And with this lovely time of year comes the oh-my-gosh-it's-Christmas-and-I-haven't-bought-any-presents-yet season. At least, it does for a lot of adults I know. Including my dad. Which is why I always keep a list of not just what I want, but what my mom wants, too.
Sheesh. They should pay me for this. Maybe I could start a company. Super Happy Girl's Christmas Gift Shopping Service. I bet I'd make millions.
Of course, there's another lovely rainy Christmas camp with the rest of the Girl Guides. Actually, I think it will be fun, as in December it's too cold to do any treks anyway.
I found this cute little picture the other day, I thought I'd post it.

Anyway, bye! Also, make sure you know what you are getting for people so you don't have to get them all candles or something tacky like that.
Big Toe Says: Christmas is a time when you get homesick - even when you're home.

0 comments: