Friday, November 9, 2007

Music Top 10

I was just making dinner and listening to my ipod, and I thought I would make a top ten playlist. So, Here we go! (these are in no particular order, I just like them all.)
1. No One by Alicia Keys.
2. My Love by Justin Timberlake.
3. Feel It by Black Eyed Peas.
4. All Good Things Come To An End by Nelly Furtado.
5. Hey There Delila by the Plain White Ts (my spelling may be questionable for this one).
6. Video by India Arie.
7. Sweet Escape by Gwen Stefani.
8. We Ride by Rihanna.
9. Every Little Bit Hurts by Alicia Keys.
10 Candyman by Christina Agulera.
11. Stronger by Kanye West
12. My Style by the Black Eyed Peas.
I know that there's 12. but top ten sounds better, even if there are more than would be expected.
Oh, and also, I was looking at a picture in the Holt Renfrew catalogue, and I thought, hey! I could make that!. The necklace was really just a big piece of ribbon with brown beads on it. So if I happen to make, I'll put a picture of it on this blog.
Oh! AND, the pumpkin Totoro that we made is no more, and I forgot to take a picture of it.
Goodnight!
Big Toe says: "La, lala, lalala, la la LA!
Hey, wait, that's not a quote.
Me: Music has charms to sooth a savage breast.

0 comments: