Thursday, November 1, 2007

Chocolate!

I've discovered a new game---Chocolatier. I got the 1 hour trial version, and I liked it so much that I decided to buy the full game. Why? Oh, there's just something about chocolates......
Speaking of Chocolates, a lot of my friends really PIGGED out last night on halloween candy. I did not. No, I am not lying. I get full really easily and I only ate a bunch of Girl Guide Cookies (yes, I bought a box. From myself. I gave the money to my parents, although my dad probably owes me 50 cents, seeing as how he ate quite a few of them.)
We made the totoro pumpkin, but it didn't turn out very well. I'll post a picture of it sometime before we smash it. The thing I really like about the pumpkins are the pumpkin seeds. Yum.
Big Toe says: "Trick or Treat!!!"

0 comments: