Thursday, November 8, 2007

Flu Shot

I got a flu shot! It hurt, too.
Now, I must kick off by saying I've always been REALLY, REALLY afraid of pain. REALLY. But these flu shots are very strange. The initial shot doesn't hurt very much, but afterwards my arm starts to feel numb.
I think it's all very strange. I can't say I'd like to be a doctor when I grow up. Or a dentist (but that's another story...)
I ate a hamburger at the house of some kids I was babysitting yesterday, and I'm still in shock. These are not burgers. These are strange brown things on floppy round bread circles. While I'm not sure I like the burgers at the local Vera's, they are certainly better than THESE. I'm pretty sure I like to eat hamburgers, but maybe one that looks like this:


















MMMmmmm, Yummy!
Also, I'm thinking of buying a Betta fish when I get back from China. Maybe one like this?:













I love Betta fishes.
Anyhow, have a nice day, and if you get a flu shot, RELAX your arm. I didn't do it properly and my arm hurts because of it.
Big Toe says:A hamburger by any other name costs twice as much.

0 comments: