Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I was sick!

Yes! I was! And I still am a bit. My friends like being sick because they get to stay home from school, but I don't.
4 reasons why being sick is not so great:
1. If you're sick on a weekend, then if doesn't do anything.
2. If you're sick in the summertime, then it doesn't do anything.
3. If you were supposed to go somewhere fun or important, then it's REALLY lousy.
4. AND, if you weren't supposed to go anywhere and it's a Thursday in November, then you'll still feel lousy.
So, my point is: don't get sick. Never. Just don't!
Anyhow, if that made you depressed, or you are sick too, I'll send you some of my halloween candy through post. If I haven't eaten it all by then.
I thought that for fun I would post a picture of some stuffies I made. I think they're cute.














Big Toe Says:If you treat a sick child like an adult and a sick adult like a child, everything usually works out pretty well

0 comments: