Sunday, November 18, 2007

Wet Camp Weekend

Oh, boy did it rain at camp. We were in an extra heated cabin, which was good, but it rained most of the time outside. And, of course, most of our time was SPENT outside. I tell you, having to play Fruit Salad in the pouring rain is no picnic.
Our camp was supposed to teach us about Canada, but we mostly learned about how to sneak around and how not to make a sandwich. Tip: when you make a sandwich with mayonnaise, do NOT spread mayo on both sides of the bread. It makes the sandwich very sticky. I didn't do this, but my friend, who wasn't watching what she was doing, did. It was disgusting.
We ate smores, but they were broiler smores, because at the time it was raining too hard to do walk outside, let alone cook anything.
I actually had a really good time, because the people that I went with were nice, but it was very cold, very wet, and very ful of very tired people.
Goodbye. I must nap.
Big Toe says:A lot of parents pack up their troubles and send them off to summer camp.

0 comments: