Thursday, November 15, 2007

Camp in the Rain

I am going to camp tomorrow for the weekend. I was really pleased about going, until I looked out of the window this morning and saw rain. Well, not really rain. It's what someone I know refers to as "bucketing".
Also I made a new website. You can find it here.
I am not packed up yet for camp, but at least it's cabin camping. In a heated cabin. Last year I went camping in an unheated cabin and boy, was it cold. Freezing, practically.
New song alert: Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield

It's not actually a new song, but I've just discovered it.
I've decided that in addition to the Big Toe quotes, I'll put a tip of the day in if I find one worth sharing.
Tip of the Day: If you have a website,
is the code for making things bold,
is the code for making things italic, and
is the code for making things underlined. Simply copy my code and use it whenever you like. I've noticed that Blogger doesn't include this feature, which is sad.
Links are made with this code:

They look something like this. It's a link to my website. The THIS is what I put where it says WHAT YOU WANT TO NAME YOU SITE HERE.
Big Toe says: I've never understood why people go out in the rain with the sole purpose of making themselves cold and miserable.

0 comments: